As part of the file upload, not only do
you complete the error correction steps, but you also record
key details about your harvest that you can reference at
any time, or update later if you wish. This record keeping
involves four categories:
- Chemicals used - fertilizer, Herbicide, pesticides,
- Weather information - from planting to harvest including
- Temperature or
- Weather events, such as wind or hail damage.
- Soil details - such as soil type, pH level, and drainage
- Your practices, such as tillage, row spacing, irrigation,
This information can be accessed and changed later if desired.
First, select the file as before, then select the Data entered
detail button again. It is from here that you can view the
data entered, or press the Change button to update.